Monday, December 27, 2010

You are the love of my life

Everyone loves to say that you are the love of my life. But don’t you think that we loose our individuality in this process.I personally have a feeling that that every person in life fall in love once, or many times over and we often say that you are the love of my life. And, after falling in love, we never assume anything. It comes from the heart and we assume that loving someone means we should completely lose ourselves in love. But do you think you are the love of life means loosing Individuality? Shouldn’t we think that it will hard to make a comeback if we end up completely losing ourselves and our ways to an extreme point.

Too often we think that when we love, the singular ceases to exist and it’s all the other person and the plural “us”. It always happens that “we” that exists means that now, every minute should be spent with each other. For a while we seem to forget that the singular is a very important source of survival for us
.
I always believe that you are the love of my life does not mean we surrender who and what we are . My point here is that we should not go to that extent that where we have nothing left to nourish our own individuality. This happens because we completely surrender ourself to the opposite person. You are the love of life doesn’t mean that we should leave our storage empty. From my point of view we should realize our mistakes that we make by falling in love and forgetting that it all begins with the individual.

You are the love of my life is you and me, keeping each other feel comfortable and beating the odds. There is no give and take here.

No comments:

Post a Comment